Friday, October 21, 2011

Review of Costume Discounters

Are you ready for Halloween? Well man I am now! I got lucky and received a free costume from Costume Discounters to review on my blog and I love the costume I selected and received quickly.

I chose the Deluxe Flower Child Hippie dress below and fell in love with it the minute I opened the package. I was a little apprehensive, for I am a bit of a bigger lady, not fat, just pleasingly plump, :), and was wondering if choosing one of the plus sized costumes offered by Costume Discounters would be a wise move. It turns out that it was a very wise decision, for the dress fits me perfectly!


I grew up in the late 60s and early 70s, so this dress is almost NOT like a costume for me, lol! In fact, I can remember wearing dresses quite similar to this one back in the day, but I am not sure I wore shoes at all. Just looking at this dress brings back a feeling of calmness and serenity, and reminds me of my poetry and peace loving days as a teenager. What a different world we live in now, or I'm just different. Maybe wearing this great costume on Halloween will bring back some of that old magic.

Check out the great sales they have going on at Costume Discounters now, just in time to get your costume before Halloween. They have costumes for kids and adults, lingerie, brand name costumes like Disney, decorations, and all the Halloween accessories you will need for your costume, your kid's costume, or your party. Costume Discounters has costumes for all occasions, not just Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment