Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Review of THE POWER OF STARTING SOMETHING STUPID by Richie Norton

Every great once in a while a book comes along that changes your life. THE POWER OF STARTING SOMETHING STUPID: How to Crush Fear, Make Dreams Happen, and Live Without Regret is a book that did just that for me. I am in the process of getting my first novel published, a middle reader, and the contract calls for me to write a sequel, and a series. Wow, is all I could think when I found this out, because although I was thrilled I am quite overwhelmed at this prospect. Reading THE POWER OF STARTING SOMETHING STUPID by Richie Norton seems so much like serendipity for me. I was privileged to receive an advance copy to read and review and the timing could not have been better. 


If you are struggling with getting motivated to start something that is important to you then you really should read this book! And you don't just need to take my word for it, read the great list of important people who have given it rave reviews at Good Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment