Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review of Littleton, New Hampshire's Crosstown Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

I saw a commercial last night that said the new Dodge Ram had been voted the car of the year by one of those big guys that do that sort of thing, and I thought, now that's cool, since my Daddy loves anything with the name Dodge or Ram in the title. (And I love the voice of Sam Elliot in the commercials!)

I figure since that information came out there would be a big flux on consumers eager to try out the new Dodge Ram. If you are in the Littleton, New Hampshire area and are among that bunch you'd do well to take your test drive at Crosstown CDJ. I was just checking out their website and they have such a great selection of new and used automobiles, and not just Dodge. They carry Chrysler and Jeep too, and many other auto brands in their used car department. Below is a sample of what you'll find in their used automobile inventory. Ain't she a beauty? 

I like it that Crosstown has so many tools you can use on their website. You can fill out a quote, a credit application, and even figure out what your payment would be before you ever leave the house. If you are interested in a new or used vehicle, or need yours serviced and are in NH, why not Contact Littleton NH’s Crosstown DCJ and let them help you out? 

1 comment: