Thursday, September 15, 2011

Juppy Baby Walker Review

I was fortunate enough to receive a free Juppy Baby Walker to try out and review here on my blog. I have to say, this invention has saved my back, that's for sure! The Juppy baby walker allows you to help your child learn to walk without bending, grappling, or worrying about falling, for either you are your child.




This product is easily washable and small enough to take with you anywhere! The Juppy has a panel that wraps around your baby and between their legs for stability. One size fits all babies. I really recommend the Juppy Baby Walker to any mom of a child who is determined to try walking! Your baby is going to walk and walk faster and more easily with the Juppy, and you won't have to strain!

To learn more about the Juppy Walker, follow them on Twitter, like them on Facebook, and the Product Review/Giveaway Link.

Watch this great video to see the Juppy Walker in action:

No comments:

Post a Comment