Saturday, September 17, 2011

Review of Comparison Shopping Site, Canada Post

Don't let the name of this great comparison shopping site, Canada Post, fool you, fellow Americans! The extremely advanced data analyzing technology of Canada Post finds the best deals for both Canadians and Americans, for both offline and online shops and retailers. There are several features of Canada Post that sets it apart from other comparison shopping sites. For one thing, with each item you research you will discover the price history of the product, cross-border shopping comparisons-complete with shipping and any other duty fees--and even user reviews of the product so you can make a totally informed decision before purchasing the item you are interested in.

When I visited Canada Post I was specifically interested in finding deals on books. Little did I know I would spend at least an hour just checking out all the great features of Canada Post. As an online retailer myself I was tickled to discover that you can list your products on the site and only pay per click when a visitor actually visits your site, and this system is a whole lot cheaper to use than Adwords.

Overall, I really love Canada post and found some great deals on books. The only thing I didn't care for was the fact that I am not a Canadian resident, so I couldn't enter the $1000 Visa card giveaway they are having every week through Sept. 21st! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment